The double bedroom offers space for 2-3 people and includes a balcony, bathroom with shower or bathtub, toilet, hairdryer, satellite TV, telephone, and free WiFi.
|02.02.2019 - 16.03.2019||65 €||59 €|
|16.03.2019 - 23.04.2019||55 €||49 €|
|27.04.2019 - 01.07.2019||58 €||50 €|
|01.07.2019 - 03.08.2019||60 €||54 €|
|03.08.2019 - 31.08.2019||70 €||62 €|
|31.08.2019 - 21.09.2019||58 €||50 €|
|21.09.2019 - 26.10.2019||55 €||45 €|
- Half-board with multi-course menu and salad bar
- Hearty breakfast buffet
- For groups of at least 15 people, instead of the dinner menu, we organize a barbecue on the sun terrace.
- Indoor swimming pool, sauna, and relaxation area
- Free WiFi across the whole building
- Hiking maps of the Kronplatz holiday region in the Pustertal Valley
- Exclusive shuttle service: With our hotel shuttle bus, we take you conveniently to the Kronplatz ski area free of charge. After an eventful day of skiing, we pick you up again at the valley station.
- Covered parking and underground carpark
- For our biker friends: washing facilities, tools, drying room, tour maps
Our prices are stated per person per night.
For a short stay of under 4 days, we charge an additional daily rate of 10 Euros per person.
For people over 14 years of age, a tourist tax of €1.70 per person per night will be charged. This tax is not included in the total price of your stay and is payable on site.
Check-in & check-out
On your arrival day, your room will be available starting from 2:00 pm. On your departure day, we ask that you please vacate your room by 10:00 am.
Arrival in the evening
Please inform us if you plan to arrive after 6:00 pm.
For cancellations with short notice, late arrivals, or early departures, all booked vacation days will be charged in full.
Extra beds for children
- Under 6 years of age: 50% off
- From 6 to 12 years of age: 30% off
- 20 Euros per night
- On certain holidays, the peak-season price may be charged
- Reservations and cancellations are only accepted in writing
- Unconsumed meals cannot be refunded
- Prices are subject to change